Cambodia visa for Aruban citizens: E-visa Cost in November 2023
Electronic visas are now included in many countries' visa policies and have become quite common globally in recent years. Cambodia currently issues e-Visas to citizens of over 200 countries. And you can bet that the list will grow in the near future.
If you are an Aruba resident, you are no longer required to visit the Cambodian embassy. Instead, you can apply for a Cambodia e-Visa online from Aruba. In this article, Cambodia Immigration Services collected all the most important information about Cambodia e visa requirements for Aruban citizens.
Cambodia e-visa for Aruban citizens
1. Cambodia e visa for Aruban citizens
Aruban citizens who want to visit Cambodia for tourism or leisure can now apply exclusively online for an electronic visa. The Cambodian government introduced the Cambodia e-visa to make obtaining a tourist visa easier for citizens of over 200 countries.
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa from Aruba is simple and quick, and it eliminates the need to physically visit a Cambodian embassy or consulate or wait in long lines at the border to apply for a regular visa.
The Cambodia electronic visa is an authorization document that allows visitors to enter Cambodia legally. Aruban nationals with a Cambodian e-Visa may enter the Kingdom and stay for a limited time. The visa allows for trips that meet the following requirements:
- Tourism and leisure activities only
- Single entry to Cambodia
- Valid for 30 days from the entry date
- Stay in Cambodia up to 30 days in the country
The Cambodia e-Visa terms do not cover business trips or other activities. Aruba residents who want to visit for reasons other than tourism must obtain a visa at the Cambodia Embassy in Aruba. The e-Visa, on the other hand, is the most convenient way to obtain permission to visit Cambodia.
2. Check Cambodia e-visa requirements for Aruban citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Aruban citizens
Aruban citizens must meet a number of visa requirements in Cambodia in order to obtain an e-Visa. These conditions include the submission of various documents and other items in support of the visa application. When filling out the Cambodia visa online form, Aruban visitors should have these items on hand.
Cambodia e visa requirements for Aruban citizens include the following:
- Valid Aruban passport - have at least 6-month validity from the arrival date.
- When entering and leaving the country, the passport must have at least two blank pages for stamps.
- A digital photograph (making sure to meet the Cambodia visa photo requirements).
- A duplicate of biographical information in your passport.
- Travel plans for Cambodia, including the type of accommodation and travel dates.
- Travel insurance is a must-have document for Cambodia e-visa.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
It is critical to include a current email address. This account will receive the Cambodia e-Visa.
Aruban travelers must also provide a method of payment (such as a Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, Paypal, or Wire Transfer to our Bank of Cyprus account) to cover the Cambodia e-Visa processing, fee.
3. How to get a Cambodia e visa for Aruban citizens:
Getting your Cambodia e visa for Aruban citizens is a straightforward process. Aruban travelers can get their Cambodia tourist visa in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Cambodia visa application form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e visa for Aruban citizens
- Step 3: Submit the e-Visa request for approval
The processing of the Cambodia e-visa for Aruban citizens is fairly quick. The majority of requests are handled within 24 to 72 hours. However, in case of unexpected delays, we recommend that travelers apply 7 days in advance. Applicants from Aruba who are approved will receive their Cambodia tourist electronic visa in their inbox. They can then print the visa, which is sent in PDF format, to present upon arrival in Cambodia.
How to apply for Cambodia e-visa from Aruba
4. Cambodia e visa fees for Aruban citizens
People interested in applying for a Cambodia online visa, including Indonesians, are most concerned about the visa processing time and visa fees. You can be confident that Cambodia's immigration services will serve you as quickly as possible and at a reasonable price.
There are 2 sorts of e-visa costs that Aruban citizens must pay are the government fee and the service fee. The government fee is compulsory and it can not be refunded once travelers submit their application. In terms of the services fee, the processing time you select during the application process determines the Cambodia e visa fees. We provide three excellent options for Aruban citizens, which are as follows:
- Normal: While this may appear to be the longest processing time, your application will be processed within 72 business hours.
- Urgent: If you want your application to be processed as soon as possible, choose this option. Your visa will be delivered to your email inbox within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: this is the fastest available option. Your visa will be ready to use in just 5 business hours. However, this will cost you more than the 2 previous options.
In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.