Cambodia visa for Czech citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
Cambodia is unquestionably a growing tourist destination for visitors from all over the world. Over the course of 2018, the country welcomed over 6 million visitors, including approximately 7,000 Czech nationals who came primarily for leisure. This figure is expected to rise in the near future, particularly because the Cambodia online visa for tourism significantly reduces processing times for tourists from all over the world.
As a result, Czech Republic citizens planning to visit Cambodia will need to obtain a Cambodian tourist e-Visa. While the country provides visitors with a variety of visa options based on their intended activity in Cambodia, the e-Visa is the best option for travelers entering Cambodia for the purposes of tourism and leisure.
The Cambodian e-visa for Czech citizens is simple to apply for and receive as the entire process can be completed online, which allows travelers to simply prepare for their trip to Cambodia and enjoy its rich and diverse history, culture, and culinary traditions.
Cambodia visa for Czech citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Czech citizens:
The Czech Republic is one of the countries where citizens can apply for an e-Visa without visiting a local Consulate or Embassy.
Instead of standing in long lines, Czech travelers can apply for the Cambodia e-Visa online on Cambodia Immigration & e-Visa Portal website.
The Cambodia e-visa, introduced in 2006 by the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, is an official document that allows entry into Cambodia via an electronic link in your passport.
The Cambodia e-visa for Czech citizens is the most convenient option for tourists from the Czech Republic to obtain a visa. The number of entries Czech citizens are allowed with a Cambodia e-visa is a Single Entry with a limited stay of 30 days. The Cambodia electronic visa is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance.
Travelers from the Czech Republic can easily apply for a Cambodia e-visa to visit the country for tourism purposes by filling out an online form.
Czech citizens can apply for an e-Visa using their smartphone or computer, and they will receive their approved visa via email.
If you choose to get your electronic visa from us, the process will be relatively simple and quick. cambodiaimmigration.org is a travel document expert center that specializes in providing you with quick and secure e-Visas.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Czech citizens:
If there is one thing, we know with certainty that you do not have to worry about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Czech citizens. They are simple to complete, and you can start the process once you have enough required documents and information on hand. Here's what you'll need:
- Valid Czech passport – To apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must have a passport. Check the expiry date to ensure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- 2 blank pages remaining in the passport for stamps or notes from the immigration department
- Digital passport photo – the image must adhere to some fundamental passport photo guidelines. For instance, it should be taken as recently as possible, on a white background.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Email address: Because the Cambodia electronic visa will be delivered online, this email address must be valid.
- Czech citizens must have a hotel reservation confirmation
- Travel health insurance: It is a form that must be filled out online. Czech travelers need to enter their contact information and health status.
- COVID-19 vaccine card/certificate: you will be asked to provide this document as evidence of adequate vaccination. Follow the instructions, you need to get at least 02 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (any kind of worldwide verified vaccine).
To be able to obtain a visa online, you must meet all the requirements listed above. If any of these requirements are not met, Czech citizens must apply for a tourist visa in person at a Cambodian embassy in the Czech Republic
Cambodia visa requirements for Czech citizens
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from the Czech Republic:
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa as a Czech citizen is a simple process that requires the applicant to fill out and submit a single online form that takes no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Applicants must complete the following information:
- Full name, gender, and nationality
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure
Czech citizens who meet the requirements can get an e-visa to Cambodia in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-visa application form
- Step 2: Pay Cambodia e-Visa fees and submit the request
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting their application, applicants should double-check all the information they provide, as errors or missing details on the application may cause a delay in processing.
The Cambodia e-visa for Czech citizens should arrive at the personal email address within 05 business hours to 03 business days after the Czech applicant has completed the online application form and met all of the above-mentioned requirements.
Note: Czech citizens traveling to Cambodia with children should be aware that in accordance with e-Visa requirements, all travelers must have their own Cambodia online visa. In contrast, parents and guardians can apply for an e-Visa on behalf of minors in their care.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Czech citizens:
Remember that the total cost of your Cambodia e-visa will be determined by the processing time and type of visa.
The Cambodia e-visa fees for Czech citizens consist of a Government fee and a service fee. In addition, we recommend that you buy Cambodia covid insurance. This Covid Insurance is compulsory for the Government to process your visa application.
For the service fee, you are given 03 options where you could choose from, and they are as follows:
- Normal: The majority of people choose this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: In comparison to the previous option, the cost goes up a bit. Your application is processed within 24 business hours
- Super Urgent: This is the option for you if you have an emergency and need to get on a plane to Cambodia as soon as possible. Your application will be reviewed and processed within 5 business hours