Cambodia visa for Israeli citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-Visa for Israeli citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Israeli citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Israel
- 4. How long does it take to process a Cambodia e-Visa from Israel?
Cambodian tourism is on the rise, with more than 6 million visitors per year flocking to the country's exquisite beaches and enthralling temples. However, most tourists, including Israelis, require a valid visa to enter the country.
Cambodian e-visa for Israeli citizens is simple and straightforward to obtain within a few business days, allowing travel for up to 30 days with no hassles.
Continue reading to find out everything you need to know about the Cambodian visa requirements for Israeli citizens.
1. Cambodia e-Visa for Israeli citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa for Israeli citizens is an online visa and has been available to visitors entering Cambodia from Israel since 2006. The Cambodian government launched it to make it easier for eligible passport holders to visit Cambodia for tourism, business, or even medical reasons.
With a Single Entry visa, Israeli citizens are only permitted to stay in the country for a total of 30 days, and they can enter Cambodia from the date their visa is issued until the next 90 days. Israeli visitors are no longer permitted to enter the country after 90 days .
Traveling to Cambodia for purposes other than tourism, such as business, work, or study, requires Israeli citizens to contact the Cambodia embassy in Israel
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Israeli citizens:
As an Israeli citizen, applying for a Cambodian visa online is a simple and straightforward process. It takes less than 30 minutes to complete from home and only requires a simple application form, a valid passport, a digital photo, and an online payment.
To meet the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Israeli citizens, travelers need:
Possess an Israeli passport that is valid for 180 days on the date of their intended entry into Cambodia. Confirm that they have at least two blank pages in their passport for entry and exit stamps.
Email address for correspondence and receipt of the approved electronic Visa.
Digital Photo: One recent passport-sized digital photo, in either PNG or JPG format.
Travel Insurance Documents.
Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
Hotel Reservation Documents for the duration of your visit.
If the applicant has already made plans for their trip, it may also be necessary to provide some details about their travel itinerary when applying for a Cambodia visa online. Furthermore, before an electronic Visa can be approved, you must have valid travel insurance that covers your stay in Cambodia
Israeli citizens who have a passport that does not meet the requirements for the Cambodian electronic visa should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities before beginning the application process.
Travelers with dual citizenship from Israel should be aware that the Cambodia e-Visa is electronically linked to their passports. They should remember to use the same passport they will use to enter the country when submitting their application.
Please keep in mind that you must travel to Cambodia with the same passport that you used to complete the online visa application.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Israel
Applying for a Cambodia visa for Israeli citizens is a relatively simple process that can be completed entirely from the visitor's home or office. It is not necessary to visit a Cambodian embassy or consulate.
As long as Israeli passport holders have all the electronic Visa requirements, the application form for a Cambodian online visa can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
Israeli citizens can apply for a Cambodia online visa in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia Visa Online form.
- Step 2: Complete the online payment by Credit or Debit card, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
- Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Israeli citizens traveling to Cambodia with minor children can apply for an Electronic Visa on their behalf. Fill out the form with the information from the child's passport to accomplish this.
Once the Cambodia e-Visa for Israeli citizens is granted, it will be electronically linked to the Israeli passport used in the application form.
Due to dual nationality, Israeli nationals with more than one valid passport must travel on the same passport used for the Cambodia e-Visa request.
Please keep in mind that Israeli citizens should carefully review all information entered in the Cambodia e-Visa application form to ensure that it exactly matches the information printed on their passports. Visa applications that contain inconsistencies or errors may be delayed or rejected.
4. How long does it take to process a Cambodia e-Visa from Israel?
You have to pay 02 kinds of Cambodia visa fees when you want to get Cambodia e-Visa: Government Fee and Service Fee. The service fee is the time that you can receive your e-Visa.
There are 03 options for E-Visa time processing following:
- Normal: This is possibly your most cost-effective option. If you have a few days before your departure, you should be able to get your visa at a very reasonable price. Your Cambodia e-Visa will be delivered to you within three business days.
- Urgent: This type will cost slightly more than the other standard option, but you will be guaranteed a speedy visa process. you will receive your visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you need to leave immediately for your trip, this is the best option for you. It only takes 05 business hours to obtain your e-Visa.
However, Israeli passport holders should apply for a Cambodia online visa at least 07 business days before their intended departure date to reduce risks.
A digital copy of the travel document will be emailed to the Israeli citizen once he or she has been granted a Cambodia e-Visa.