Cambodia visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa for Jordanians can be used instead of a regular visa. This electronic equivalent travel authorization makes travel much easier for Jordanian passport holders because Jordan is one of the Cambodia e-Visa eligible nations. They can instead apply for an e-Visa to Cambodia entirely online. The application process is simple and straightforward, and an online visa is mailed to an applicant's inbox within 03 business days or even 05 business hours.
Holders of an e-Visa may visit Cambodia for vacation, to visit family and friends, to explore Cambodian territory, or to use Cambodia as a transit stop on their way to another country.
Forget about wasting time with multiple embassy visits, lengthy embassy interviews, and waiting for your visa. You will save not only time but also energy by applying online.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Jordanians
Jordanian nationals planning a short-term visit to Cambodia for tourism and leisure will need a Cambodia e-visa.
The Cambodia e-visa for Jordanians is an electronic visa that can be obtained online and permits Jordanian nationals to travel to and enter Cambodia.
In 2006, the Cambodian government introduced the e-visa for Cambodia to make the process of obtaining a travel permit for international tourists easier. The Cambodian tourist visa for Jordanians allows them to enter the country only once and stay for up to 30 days. The Cambodia e-visa provides tourists with a quick and easy way to obtain permission to visit Cambodia.
Jordanians who wish to engage in other activities, such as business or paid work, must obtain a different type of visa at the embassy or consulate.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Jordanians
Applicants must meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Jordanians to complete their e-visa requests. The basic requirements Jordanians must meet to apply for the e-visa to enter Cambodia includes the following:
- Valid Passport – send us a scan of your passport and remember to bring the physical passport with you to the airport. The validity period must be at least 06 months and has 02 blank pages for arrival/ exist stamps.
- Digital passport photo – You can take your own photo, but remember to follow certain guidelines: don't smile, don't show your teeth, and don't cover your face with anything.The photo should be taken from the front, with a white background.
- Email address: To complete the process, a valid email address will be required
- Health record and travel insurance: you need travel insurance, including COVID-19 insurance to enter Cambodia to keep your benefits when there is a circumstance. In addition, your vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses of the COVID-19 vaccine is required in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Hotel reservation documents for the duration of your visit.
It is advisable to have all the above prepared before starting the application form, to make the process as fast as possible.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Jordan
Applying for a Cambodian e-Visa as a Jordanian is a simple process that requires the applicant to fill out and submit a single online form that takes no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Jordanians can obtain a Cambodian tourist visa online in three steps.
Step 1: Fill in the Cambodia Visa Online form for Jordanians
Step 2: Pay for the Cambodia visa fees using a credit/debit card, PayPal, Master Cards or American Express
Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting their application, applicants should double-check all the information they provided, as errors or missing details on the application may cause a delay in processing.
Jordanians who have completed their online Cambodia e-visa application will receive email updates on the status of their application.
Cambodian authorities will securely send their approved e-visa as a PDF attachment along with the notification notice via email once their evaluation is complete.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Jordanians:
The application process for the Cambodia e-visa concludes with the payment of the visa processing fee.
For applying for a Cambodia visa from Jordan, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Government fees are an obligation fee for each applicant when paying for Cambodian visa fees. However, Cambodia's service fees depend on how quickly you need the visa.
For Cambodia services, we have offered three processing alternatives for its applicants:
- Normal: We process your application in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: If you need your visa in 01 business day, this is a great option.
- Super Urgent: We provide you with the e-visa in only 05 business hours
The cost of the Cambodia e-visa can be paid by using a valid debit or credit card, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, Visa, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.