Check Cambodia visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa allows visitors to stay in the country for up to 30 days. Unlike the Visa on Arrival, which requires applicants to complete the paperwork at the point of entry, the Cambodia e-Visa is a simple online application process that only takes a few minutes to complete and eliminates the need to visit an embassy in Lebanon.
To be granted a Cambodia e-visa for Lebanese citizens, the Cambodia visa requirements must be met. This requires applicants to provide accurate personal information such as their date of birth, name, and travel documentation. To obtain approval, the Cambodia online visa form must be properly completed, after which the Cambodia e-Visa is emailed to applicants.
Begin your Cambodia visa application and travel soon. Keep reading about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
Cambodia visa for Lebanese citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Lebanese citizens:
Citizens of the majority of nationalities must apply for a visa in order to enter Cambodia. Only 9 countries have visa-free access to Cambodia.
Visitors from Lebanon must apply for a Cambodia visa in addition to their passports in order to enter Cambodia.
As a result, travelers must have a Cambodia e-visa for Lebanese citizens before entering the country. The Cambodia visa can be obtained by visiting a Cambodian embassy; however, applying online before traveling to Cambodia is much easier and faster.
Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation launched the Cambodian e-Visa in 2006. The Cambodia e-visa is a document that grants visitors permission to enter Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-visa for Lebanese citizens is a single entry and valid for 03 months from the issued date. This means that the holder must enter Cambodia within three months of receiving the visa approval.
Lebanese citizens can visit Cambodia for tourism purposes with the Cambodia e-Visa. Those planning to travel to Cambodia for work or study must first contact the Cambodia Embassy in Lebanon
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Lebanese citizens:
Cambodia visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
A Lebanese citizen who wishes to visit Cambodia needs to meet the entry requirements. The Cambodia e-visa requirements for Lebanese citizens include:
- Valid Lebanese passport: valid for 6 months after the intended arrival date. Make sure your passport has two blank pages for border officials to stamp with entry and exit stamps.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- Having a recent passport-sized color photo of the applicant that follows special visa photo requirements
- E-mail address – When you apply for a visa online, the requested document is sent to you via email in PDF format. You must print it before leaving. We recommend printing multiple copies.
- Travel Insurance Documents: It is important to have travel insurance and Covid19 vaccine card/ certificate to meet the Cambodian entry requirements.
- Hotel Reservations is required for verification.
Before beginning the application process, Lebanese citizens must ensure that their passport meets the aforementioned requirements. If this condition is not met, we ask that they submit it for renewal with their local authorities as soon as possible.
Similarly, it is critical to ensure that the digital copies of their required documentation are legible.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Lebanon:
The online form at Cambodia Immigration Services has never been as simple as it is now. It will only take you about 15 minutes to complete, so you do not need to be a computer wizard to do it. If you run into any problems, you can contact customer service. They are available 24/7 to receive your call and help you out with the process. Click here to start the process.
Step 1: Fill out the online Cambodia e-visa application form
Step 2: Review all the data provided and pay the Cambodia visa fees for Lebanese citizens
Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa
It is very important to review all the information supplied in the application form since any mistakes or typos could lead to the denial of their request.
How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Lebanon
Cambodia’s e-Visa processing times for Lebanese citizens
Cambodia's electronic visa processing is also fast. Most Lebanese citizens receive their approved visa for Cambodia in a maximum of 3 business days. For even faster processing, Lebanese citizens can select the priority service and receive their visa in just 5 hours.
Travelers must print two copies of their Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or exiting the country. Holders of the e-Visa should also keep a copy with them at all times while in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Lebanese citizens:
All Lebanese citizens must pay a fee to process their Cambodia visa request. Fees apply online and through the embassy.
The Cambodia e-visa is a cost-effective option for Lebanese citizens as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
Cambodia e-Visa fees are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (transaction to the Bank of Cyprus)
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Just keep in mind that your choice has an effect on the cost of your Cambodia visa. Cambodia Immigration Services give you 03 options:
- Normal: Most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 03 business days
- Urgent: the amount of time you need to wait for your Cambodia visa is 1 business day
- Super Urgent: The quickest option is also the most expensive. Your request is processed within 05 hours, but as you might expect, the fee increases as well.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Lebanese citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia