Cambodia visa for Lithuanian citizens in in November 2023
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian country located on the Indochinese mainland. Cambodia is primarily a land of plains and great rivers and is located along important overland and river trade routes connecting China to India and Southeast Asia. Many Asian cultures, as well as those of France and the United States, can be seen in Phnom Penh, which is one of the country's few urban centers.
Before you leave on vacation, you must decide what type of visa you will need. This is due to the wide variety of visas available based on the traveler's home country and the purpose of the trip. Lithuanian nationals, thankfully, can now enter Cambodia with an e-Visa. Continue reading for more information on the Cambodia e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens, requirements, fees, and processing times.
Cambodia e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the application form can be completed in a matter of minutes.
The following papers need to be submitted with your application for an e-Visa to enter Cambodia:
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- Travel Insurance Documents and Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Lithuanian passport is valid for at least 6 months and has at least 02 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Proof of travel: This could be a hotel reservation confirmation.
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Lithuanian citizens
Obtaining a regular visa to Cambodia can take time, especially if you need urgent visa services. You will quickly realize that applying for an e-visa is a safe and quick process. It is a quick and easy way to get your Cambodia travel authorization for up to 30 days with a single entry.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form with all personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee and submit supporting documents.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
The processing time to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens depends on the rush visa services you choose.
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Lithuania
Your application for an e-Visa to Cambodia will be processed as soon as payment is received. The cost of producing the document is two (2) types of visa fees: Cambodia visa service fees and Government fees.
The government fee is required. For the service fee, the more applicants you apply for, the better price you get. Parallelly, you can select one of the following choices to meet your travel needs and budget:
- Normal: This standardized service is the cheapest option. If applicants have adequate time to prepare their papers and wait for a response, they can apply for this visa. This type of wait time is 3 business days.
- Urgent: Lithuanian citizens will receive your results within 24 hours if you use this advanced type of e-Visa.
- Super urgent: this type is utilized in high-priority circumstances that require your e-Visa in a matter of hours. If Lithuanian nationals choose this sort of service, you can expect to receive your results in about 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Lithuanian travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process, which includes a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new country.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Lithuania
If you register with the Cambodia Embassy in Lithuania, the Kingdom of Cambodia will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Cambodian Embassy in Lithuania extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Mayotte who are visiting Cambodia temporarily.
Let's contact us if you want to apply Cambodia visa for Lithuanian citizens. Our expert team will help you save time and money to get the approval visa to visit this country.