Check Cambodia visa requirements for Mauritian citizens
What is Cambodia's best? Obviously, the answer will be related to its history and culture. Angkor Wat is unquestionably the highlight of any Cambodia tour.
Aside from that, its history and struggle from the Khmer Rouge's dark past are worth reflecting on. This article's ideas and sample itinerary will help both first-time and seasoned travelers have a memorable trip to Cambodia.
Traveling to Cambodia is only possible if you possess a mandatory Cambodia visa. It can easily be applied online; you will then receive the visa by e-mail just after a simple process.
Cambodia e-Visa for Mauritians citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mauritius citizens
Citizens of Mauritius may now apply for an electronic visa in Cambodia for just touristic purposes. When tourists apply, they receive a Tourist e-visa that has 30-day stays with a single entrance and is effective for 3 months from the date of arrival. Mauritius nationals do not need to be concerned about the length of their stay because the local authority in Cambodia can prolong it.
This electronic travel authorization is, however, available in Cambodia, which is why foreign visitors can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa and be granted permission to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The following papers must be submitted with your application for an e-Visa to enter Cambodia:
- The passport must be effective for at least 6 months after you arrive in Cambodia. There must be at least 2 blank runners for e-visa to be stamped.
- Photograph of the applicant which is taken in the last 6 months.
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Travel Itinerary such as hotel reservations are needed when processing e-visa.
- Travel Insurance and Covid-19 Vaccination Card will be required by the Cambodian government.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
Read more: Cambodia e-Visa photo requirements
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mauritians citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Liberian citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
The system is very secure, convenient, and simple to use, making obtaining a Cambodia tourist e-visa a matter of a single click from anywhere in the world. Mauritian citizens just need around fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are clarified by Cambodian Immigration Services:
- Step 1: You must finish the application by entering all required personal data, such as your full name, nationality, birthdate, and passport details. Make sure all of the information you provided is accurate before going on to the next step to avoid unexpected approval delays.
- Step 2: When making payment, carefully review all of the data that was provided in Step 2. Errors could cause your e-Visa application to be delayed. After that, in order to complete the processing of your application, you must pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: You will shortly receive a confirmation email and e-visa result as a PDF file once your e-Visa application has been approved.
- Step 4: Download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa once you receive it in your email so that you are ready for your journey.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Cambodia visa process for Mauritius travelers
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Mauritians
You must pay two (2) types of Visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Cambodiaimmigration.org: Cambodia visa service and Government fees.
The amount of service charge you must pay will vary depending on the processing time you select for your e-Visa application. By comparing costs, you can select the most suitable alternative while staying within your budget:
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia will arrive in two working days. Mauritius citizens must pay a higher fee for this service.
- Super urgent: If you apply for this service, you could be able to get an e-Visa in 5 business hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. However, this is the most expensive option that Mauritius nationals must pay an extra fee.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, PayPal or Mauritius travelers can pay through the Bank of Cyprus.
Mauritians travelers are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance to ensure a safe and comfortable journey. You will also need to show evidence of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application.
In terms of transportation, passengers will be confused about choices of transportation services with a range of prices when landing at the airports. Cambodian Immigration Services offers Car Pick-up service which will be a convenient option for Mauritius passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Mauritius:
The Kingdom of Cambodia will have access to the personal data you supply if you register with the Cambodian Embassy in Mauritius. Visitors from Mauritius who are temporarily visiting Cambodia as well as tourists from other nations are both warmly welcomed by the Cambodian Embassy.