Cambodia visa requirements for Turkish citizens in December 2023
Are you planning a trip to Cambodia? It will be a fantastic experience for you. However, you must first obtain a Cambodia Tourist visa for Turkish citizens.
Don't worry if you're not sure what it is or how to get it! cambodiaimmigration.org is the best solution for that purpose. Our exceptional team will assist you with the paperwork so that you can relax.
Check out more details about the Cambodia e-visa for Turkish citizens in this article.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Turkish citizens
The Cambodia e-visa is an online electronic visa introduced in 2006 by the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, which allows citizens of eligible countries to stay in Cambodia for a short period of time for touristic purposes.
The Cambodia e-Visa is a digital travel authorization available to citizens of over 200 countries, including Turkey. Citizens of Turkey can apply in minutes and travel to Cambodia without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
Cambodia e-Visa for Turkish citizens is valid for a single-entry trip from the issued date and has a stay duration of up to 30 consecutive days. The visa is valid for travel purposes such as tourism, leisure, or family visits.
Turkish visitors can apply for a Cambodia visa online, which only takes a few minutes to complete with basic personal and passport information.
Travelers from Turkey who wish to stay longer than 1 month, or for non-tourist purposes, need to get a visa for Cambodia through the embassy of Cambodia in Turkey.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Turkish citizens
Applying for a Cambodia e-Visa as a Turkish passport holder has a few simple requirements. In order to satisfy Cambodian visa requirements for Turkish citizens, nationals will need to comply with some items:
- Valid Turkish passport – Obtaining a passport should be simple, but if you already have one, check the expiration date. The document must be valid for a minimum of six months after your arrival in Cambodia. For entry and exit stamps, the passport must have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Copy of your passport’s information page.
- An email address that the applicant has access to, where the e-visa and any application-related notifications will be delivered.
- Digital photo, passport size: Applicants must submit a digital image of their head and shoulders in JPEG or PNG format that meets standard passport composition, lighting, and size requirements. A scan or photo of the applicant's passport's biographical page is required in addition to this photo.
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow fever – To avoid being subjected to vaccination in Cambodia, you need this certificate.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
Turkish travelers should apply for the Cambodia e-visa with the same passport as they intend to visit the country. The Cambodia e-visa for Turkish citizens is electronically connected to the holder’s passport.
Important: Although the electronic visa is delivered via email, it is recommended that you print a copy of the e-visa before traveling from Turkey to Cambodia in case an immigration officer requests to see it.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Turkey
Filling out and submitting an online form is all that is required to apply for a Cambodian e-Visa for Turkish citizens. The form is typically completed in less than 10 minutes and requests personal information such as the applicant's full name and passport information.
Turkish travelers can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the electronic visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees for Turkish citizens.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-visa.
It is strongly advised that all applicants thoroughly review these details before submitting their application, as any inaccuracies on their form may cause the application processing time to be delayed.
It should be noted that minors traveling to Cambodia from Turkey must have their own, independent Cambodia e-visa, even if accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians, on the other hand, may complete and submit a child's e-Visa application on the child's behalf.
Visa processing times and allowed stay for Turkish travelers:
Turkish travelers will receive their e-Visa within 05 working hours to 03 business days.
It is recommended to apply no later than one week before departure to ensure the e-Visa will arrive on time.
It's worth noting that the Cambodian online visa is also known as Cambodia 'T' visa or simply a 'tourist visa.' Once issued, this electronic visa is valid for 3 months and allows travelers to enter Cambodia for a period of up to 30 consecutive days. Any Turkish passport holder who wishes to stay longer may do so from within Cambodia for an additional month.
Turkish visitors in possession of a Cambodian e-visa are permitted to enter Cambodia from Turkey or elsewhere via Siem Reap International Airport, Phnom Penh International Airport, or Sihanoukville International Airport, and from Cambodia’s neighboring countries of Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos by land.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Turkish citizens
The online visa for Cambodia (like most visas) requires the payment of a fee. The Cambodia e-visa fee is the same for all applicants, including Turkish citizens. Fortunately, the online visa for Cambodia is one of the most inexpensive permits.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, Turkish travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
When you apply online for a Cambodia e-Visa, you must choose a processing time, which affects the total cost of your visa. These are the options available:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option because you get your e-Visa within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: This option will reduce the application processing time by one day. Your application will be completed within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: If you're in a hurry and want to get to Egypt as soon as possible, this is your option. Your form will be reviewed within 05 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Danish citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.
It's great that Cambodia evisa for Turkish citizens will now be faster than ever! At Cambodia Immigration Services, we are proud to be one of the leading professional online visa service providers today.
With more than 15 years of experience in the field of visa consulting to Cambodia, our professional team will bring you the best satisfaction. Fast - Saving - Safe. Apply Now!