Cambodia visa for UAE residents: Service & Fee in February 2024
Travelers from the United Arab Emirates will have a great time in Cambodia because of many things: Warm weather, and rich culture. A trip to Cambodia is never boring, whether it's for discovering the ancient temples of Angkor Wat or shopping in the capital of Phnom Penh.
It is necessary for UAE residents planning to visit Cambodia to obtain a visa before entering the country. Fortunately, the e-visa application process is simplified; no paperwork or embassy appointments are required.
In this article, we will help you find out the Cambodia visa requirements for UAE residents and how to apply online for an e-visa effortlessly.
1. Cambodia e-visa for UAE residents
The most efficient and convenient way to obtain a visa for Cambodia in the United Arab Emirates is to apply online for an e-visa. You can use the Cambodian e-Visa for UAE residents to take short-term trips, a maximum of 30 days. The e-Visa contains these features:
- One entry to Cambodia.
- Maximum stay of 30 days.
- The purpose of the visit can be tourism, business, or visit but cannot be employment.
The Cambodia e-visa allows you to enter the country by air or one of several land borders with Thailand, Vietnam, or Laos. It cannot be used for entering Cambodia by sea. Residents of the UAE who wish to engage in other activities, such as business or paid work, must obtain a different type of visa. The e-visa provides tourists with a quick and easy way to obtain permission to visit Cambodia.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates who wish to relocate to Cambodia and/or engage in non-tourist activities must instead apply for the necessary visas and permits at a Cambodian embassy in the UAE.
Cambodia visa requirements for UAE residents
To complete the paperwork for any type of visa, you must provide sufficient personal documents for verification. The good news is that the Cambodian e-visa does not require as many documents as the standard type.
For citizens of the United Arab Emirates who wish to visit Cambodia, the Cambodian government has a number of visa requirements. There are only a few Cambodia visa requirements for UAE residents that must be met, as outlined below:
- A passport that has at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Cambodia and a blank page for stamping alongside a scanned copy of your passport biographical page with 1 photo/person which should be named as your full name.
- Pandemic-related document: COVID-19 insurance is compulsory when you plan to enter Cambodia for any purpose. Besides, vaccination is also a necessary requirement. You will be required to get at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccines before entering Cambodia.
- Hotel reservation (if any).
2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from the United Arab Emirates
Obtaining a Cambodian visa for UAE residents is very simple and quick. There is no need to contact or visit the embassy because the e-visa application is entirely electronic. If you have a UAE passport, applying for a Cambodia visa only takes a few minutes. You can do it at any time and from any location on the planet.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates can obtain a Cambodian e-visa online in 3 steps
Read more about how to apply for a Cambodian visa online.
Please ensure that all answers are double-checked before submitting your Cambodia e-Visa application. Small errors and inconsistencies may cause applications to be delayed or even rejected
The processing time for a visa is determined by the number of applicants and the date of application. The approval should take between 24 hours to 72 hours but can go up to 5 days.
Applicants should submit an application as soon as their travel dates to Cambodia are finalized, up to one week before the intended date of entry into Cambodia.
When the visa is finished, the e-visa is linked to the applicant's passport, and the applicant is notified via email. The applicant will also be emailed a copy of the visa. Travelers can then present a printed copy of the Cambodia e-Visa from the UAE, along with the appropriate passport, to immigration officers in Cambodia to gain expedited entry.
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for UAE residents and payment method
After completing your required documents, proceed to pay the total cost is what you need to do next. For more information, there are 2 kinds of Cambodia visa fees you need to know: the government and the service fee. For the government fee, it is compulsory for citizens coming from out of the ASEAN countries (Thailand and Myanmar excluded in some cases).
For the service fee, you can choose your suitable service type depending on your demands. In total, there are 3 available service options:
- Normal: when you have enough time for document preparation and waiting for a response You will receive your results within three business days if you use this service.
- Urgent: This is an excellent option if you require an e-visa in a hurry. You will receive your results within 24 hours if you use this service.
- Super urgent: this type is the most rapid option for you to get an e-visa because you will need just 5 business hours.
Payment: after choosing your suitable type of service, you will see your total cost in the digital receipt. To pay for that, you can use electronic payment or wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal for a secure payment.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.