1. The form for applying Cambodia Evisa via email:
If you don't want to apply online, you can provide us your information as the form at the attachment below to email [email protected] We will contact with you immediately. Thank you!
Attachments: (Cambodia Evisa application form)?
- All details must correct as in passport. We will not responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
- Date format: DD/ MM/ YYYY, for example: 01 Jan 2009
- Port of arrival: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng)
2. How do the Cambodia eVisa look like?
After you fill the form apply online and settle the payment successfully, we will process your visa within 24-72 working hours. Then we will send you the EVisa for picking up your visa stamped upon arrival at the airport/boaders. Please make sure you must have EVisa & print it out for getting visa stamped in Cambodia.
Attachments: (Visa approval letter sample)
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?