How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
You should print out at least 02 copies of your eVisa and bring them with you to Cambodia. One copy will be submitted on arrival, while another copy upon leaving the country.
A visa in physical form is recommend
The visa application process is entirely online, and once being issued, the Cambodia eVisa will be sent to your email address in PDF format. The Cambodia eVisa is electronically linked to your passport.
However, it’s better for you to bring a visa in physical form to avoid any unexpected occurrences. This is because the Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint will ask you to present your valid visa along with your passport to verify your eligibility.
The passport you use to enter Cambodia must be the same one that you used to apply for a Cambodia eVisa. It should be valid for no less than 06 months from your date of entry in Cambodia. Without a valid passport, you may be denied to enter Cambodia.
Where can I use a printed e-Visa to enter Cambodia?
You can use your Cambodia eVisa to enter the following Cambodia checkpoint and get your visa stamped:
- Phnom Penh - PNH - Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap - REP - Siem Reap - Siem Reap
- Sihanoukville-KOS-Sihanoukville- Preah Sihanouk
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province)(from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)(from Vietnam)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang Province) (from Laos)
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form