I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
Yes, you need to apply for two e-Visas. Each e-Visa is only valid for a single entry.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I have to make payment online in USD?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- My travel info (flight info, entry ports, entry date, accommodation) is not confirmed, can I still apply?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply more than one e-Visa in single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- Download form