Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
Yes. The Cambodia eVisa is electronically linked to your passport. However, every traveler is advised to print out at least two copies of their eVisa before departing.
Upon arrival, the Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint will ask you to present your visa along with your valid passport to verify your identity.
Get your visa stamped and be ready for your wonderful journey to Cambodia!
What port can I enter Cambodia using an eVisa?
You need to enter one of the border checkpoints that support e-Visa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Sihanouk International Airport.
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos).
You can use your eVisa to travel to and enter Cambodia for such reasons as tourism, leisure, or casual visit to family and friends.
This type of visa permits you to remain in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
The eVisa is chosen by most travelers to Cambodia thanks to its convenience and simplicity. It eliminates the need to queue in long lines at the Embassy or Consulate to apply for a visa. Instead, travelers now can apply for a visa from the comfort of their homes and get a visa for Cambodia via email.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form