Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
The Lunar New Year, more commonly known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important celebration of the year for every Asian community around the world. Chinese New Year represents much more than a simple change of year as we can celebrate in the West through the night of December 31st. It’s the biggest celebration of the year and it’s sacred because it’s a family celebration. The Chinese New Year is therefore one of the only times of the year when the entire population is on vacation and everyone returns to their home village.
Chinese New Year are coming soon and you might have some important things on your mind: How should you spend these holidays ?
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: CNY2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end in February 15th 2019.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Vesaka Bochea (Buddha's "Birthday")
- Phnom Bakheng: Best for Sunset Viewing
- The Top 3 Things to Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Useful tips for Cambodia’s first-timer
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Top 5 Cambodia Souvenirs: Best things to buy
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples