Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
Yes. You can stay in Cambodia even though your visa had expired as long as you use your “entry visa” to enter Cambodia before the expiration date. After that, you can remain in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
This is a single-entry visa which means you can enter the country once. After 30 days from the entry date, you must leave the country even if your visa is still valid. You will be fined if you violate this regulation.
You should obtain a visa before traveling to Cambodia. The Cambodia electronic visa makes it easier for you to get a visa and enables you to save a lot of time and cost.
In about 15 minutes, you can obtain an electronic Cambodia visa by completing the simple and straightforward online form.
For the visa applications to be processed, you need to make sure that you possess enough required documents. A valid passport, travel insurance, covid-19 vaccination certificate, and a hotel reservation need to be submitted.
At Cambodia Immigration Services, you can expect to get a Cambodia visa in 03 business days. You can also take advantage of the Rush Visa service to receive your visa as soon as 05 hours.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- Do I need to apply two visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form