I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
Even though they are filed individually, we process each E-Visa separately. Each e-Visa that is approved will be sent to you separately. Consequently, each time a visa application is made, the applicant must pay a visa cost. Thus, it is advised that you use a single e-Visa for a single application.
On the Cambodia Immigration Services website, the visa application procedure can be finished in a couple of minutes. In contrast to the previous process, we are able to offer a brand-new way to apply for Cambodia visas online that enables travelers to plan their journey as quickly as possible. The subsequent paperwork must be submitted by applicants in order to receive a Cambodia eVisa:
- A passport that will still be valid six months after entering Cambodia. For the entry and exit stamps, the passport should have at least two (2) blank pages.
- A digital scan of the biographical page of your passport.
- Applicants' digital passport photos. The image should be as current as feasible.
- Email address for notifications regarding visa applications.
- Payment options. Travelers have several payment options, including wire transfers, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard (transaction to the Bank of Cyprus).
- You'll need to provide confirmation of your hotel reservation.
- Documents for travel insurance and a Covid-19 vaccination card or certificate: This is being done to stop the Covid-19 outbreak from spreading over the nation.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
Wordwide phone support