If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
No. Travelers must show a passport that has been issued with an e-visa. If you have more than one passport and apply for a Cambodia visa using the data from the first one, you will then be compelled to use that same passport to enter Cambodia.
The passport you used to apply for a visa to Cambodia may be forgotten or have lost , or its validity due to unexpected circumstances. To enter a specific nation, you must therefore reapply for a visa. Typically, it takes between one and three days, sometimes even 07 days, if an issue arises out of the blue. Obtaining a new visa will need a lengthy application process. To receive a new one for your travel needs, you must, furthermore pay an additional charge. Make sure you have a Cambodian visa before traveling there, and double-check that all of the information on the visa corresponds to the documentation you'll need to leave the country at the airport.
The Cambodia Immigration Services website contains inquiries on issues clients are having or how to apply for a new visa. We have specialists available to assist you in resolving those issues 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- I plan to travel from Cambodia to another country for a short trip and return back to Cambodia again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form