The Top 3 Things to Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
1.Go Jewelry Shopping at the Central Market
Shoppers can get some of the city's best deals for precious stones, metals and jewelry in and around Central Market — beyond the stalls in the Market's interior, shoppers can cross over to the gold shops on the other side of the road, too.
2. The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum in Phnom Penh
is an important site to visit to have a deeper understanding of what the Cambodian people have been through.
It is such an intense experience — one you will be glad you had to better understand Cambodia and what people and their families have been through.
3. Visit the Royal Palace
It is recommended to visit right after you’ve gone to the Toul Sleng Genocide Museum or the Killing Fields just to balance out the very heavy feelings that those two places can bring up.”
Popular stops in the Palace grounds include the Silver Pagoda, whose interiors house a series of Buddha statues encrusted in precious metals and gems, most notably the life-size Maitreya Buddha studded with over 9,000 diamonds; and the Moonlight Pavilion, a venue for traditional dance set alongside the Palace walls.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Vesaka Bochea (Buddha's "Birthday")
- Phnom Bakheng: Best for Sunset Viewing
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Useful tips for Cambodia’s first-timer
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Top 5 Souvenirs From Cambodia
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples