Top 5 Souvenirs From Cambodia
In Cambodia, the majority of silk products here still made by traditional manual method. Guests can choose some souvenirs made of silk as scarves, head scarves… To purchase quality gifts, you should look to the Koh Dach Island – which is known as the original place of the products made of silk, about 15km from Phnom Penh. In here, visitors can visit and see how the silk produce, as well as purchasing silk souvenirs with unique motifs.
2. Krama Scarf
Krama Scarf is characteristic of Cambodian, woven from soft cotton and help absorb sweat and is an indispensable accessory for the young backpackers. Besides using it as a scarf covering, Cambodians also use Krama in many other things: to carry the baby, bring anything, lined tables, chairs, decorations … the selling price is $1 for a Krama but if you buy more, the price can be cheaper.
3. Sculpture Items
The pretty small carvings in Cambodia are suitable for you to buy as gifts for friends, family include the sculpture in stone, wood, bronze, silver with the image of the Buddha, Apsara, famous attractions… From these rocks, woods seemed inanimate but through the hands of Cambodia artisans, it is becoming extraordinarily soulful.
4. Silver Jewelry
Besides the souvenirs listed above, you can also buy products made from silver. In Cambodia, from the 11th century, silver products have been widely used in religious ceremonies. With the development of tourism, in Phnom Penh and Siem Riep have many stores selling the products made from silver like bracelet, necklace, … and visitors can choose select unique jewelry as gifts for loved ones.
Top 5 Souvenirs from Cambodia- Jaggery made from palm tree has sweet taste and used to cook very tasty. That’s why many people often choose to buy jaggery as a gift when traveling Cambodia. Especially when buying jaggery here you will discover one truth is that jaggery never stiff enough to condense into blocks. So tasty jaggery must be in liquid, highly comparable and bring the yellow color like honey.
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples
HOW CAN WE HELP?
This is a commercial website to apply eVisa to Cambodia through Cambodian Government Website, you will be charged a fee. To book a landing visa under our process, we will charge a service fee for providing consultancy, submitting applications and informing the status and results. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Cambodian Government Website or at Cambodia Embassy or Consulate in your country.