Can I extend my Visa on this website?
You must visit the Department of Immigration or Nationality Affairs' Head Office in person to extend your Cambodia visas. If your visa only allows a certain amount of time, do not stay any longer. If your visa expires after this window, you must leave the nation immediately to avoid being prosecuted or subject to penalties. Before making any further plans, it is also advisable to receive more information and support on eVisa extensions from the Cambodia Embassy or Consulate that is closest to you. You should send your request at least one week prior to the date that your visa will expire in Cambodia to secure acceptance.
Choosing the type of Cambodia visa for your trip
You should be informed of your vacation itinerary in Cambodia and how long you intend to remain there before choosing the type of visa. Cambodia Tourist visas (single entrance or multiple entries), Cambodia Transit visas, and Cambodia Business visas are the four categories of Cambodia eVisa that are available to citizens of qualified nations. Because a residence permit is necessary for addition to a business visa. As a result, while the holder is still inside the nation, it cannot be extended or renewed.
Before applying for a Cambodia eVisa, applicants must determine whether they are in compliance with the visa requirements. Checking Cambodia visa criteria is essential so that you may gather enough supporting evidence for your visa application.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- Do I need to apply two visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form