What shall I do upon arrival at Immigration in Cambodia?
You will go through immigration upon arriving in Cambodia and receive a passport stamp.
Please proceed to the dedicated e-Visa lane directly and hand over your passport, e-Visa and other related travelling documents (eg. arrival/departure card, passenger's declaration card) to the immigration officer.
You can be able to validate all of your information and get your entrance stamp in less than five minutes.
Cambodia Immigration Services advises you to print out at least two copies of your Cambodia eVisa because they could be needed to confirm your eligibility when you get to Cambodia.
Remember to bring a valid passport that has a validity of at least 06 months because this is one of the most necessary documents to enter Cambodia. The Immigration Officer will have the authority to deny your entry to Cambodia if you cannot show your passport.
When visiting another country, you should always keep updated on routine vaccinations. Although the yellow fever vaccination is not essential for everyone traveling to Cambodia, we advise that you consult a doctor in advance to receive the necessary vaccinations for diseases like rabies, hepatitis, typhoid, malaria, and Japanese encephalitis.
Moreover, we recommend you purchase Travel Insurance to keep you secure during the trips to Cambodia. This is not to mention the Cambodian Government requires you to obtain travel insurance to proceed with your visa application.
- Do I have to make a payment online in USD?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How it works?
- What are the required-documents-for Cambodia e-Visa?
- Do I need to enter Cambodia on the exact date specified in my application?
- The entry port which I wish to enter Cambodia does not support e-Visa, what can I do?
- As an individual tourist, can I apply for multiple Visas with intention to extend my length of stay?
- I plan to travel to Cambodia three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- Can I stay at Cambodia even though my Visa had expired?
- Can I extend my Visa on this website?
- Can I apply for Cambodia eVisa if my travel info is not confirmed?
- My children is above 12 years old but still travel with parent's passport, do they need a Visa?
- Will there be any e-Visa sticker on my passport?
- I apply for more than one e-Visa in a single application. Why do I only receive one email with one of the two e-Visas we applied for?
- How many copies of Visa do I need to print out?
- Can I print my Visa in Black and White?
- If I have more than one passport, can I apply for the Visa using the particulars from the first passport and then travel with the second passport?
- What are the advantages of applying Visa online?
- Do I need to apply two visas within such a short period of time?
- Download Cambodia e-Visa application form