Useful tips for Cambodia’s first-timer
There's a charm unique to Cambodia that can't be felt in other places of the world. Still considered one of the poorest nations, this country is rich in agricultural heritage and ancient world traditions. And while getting there from the West may seem like a big travel hurdle for first-time visitors, planning your trip carefully will send you on your way prepared. Secure necessary visas and immunizations and gain a grasp of how to navigate the country before you leave.
Cambodia Customs Regulations
What to Wear? Sturdy shoes (for walking) and proper waterproof rain attire are highly recommended for travel to Cambodia. While the typical rainy season lies between May and October (and can make overland travel impossible due to floods), showers can pop up at any point.
Light cotton or breathable clothing is also recommended in this tropical climate. And both sexes are advised to wear modest clothing when visiting religious sites like the Angkor temples
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Vesaka Bochea (Buddha's "Birthday")
- Phnom Bakheng: Best for Sunset Viewing
- The Top 3 Things to Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Top 5 Souvenirs From Cambodia
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples