By Katie May
Travel to Cambodia from US: For a country with the most developed Western culture, like the United States, Cambodia's ancient Eastern culture still receives a lot of attraction and attention from the people of this country. With the world's most powerful and developed economy, updating science and technology trends for them is not too far away. Therefore, an e-Visa for travel to Cambodia from the US is definitely not a concept that can be difficult for them.
So, what are the requirements and process for applying for a Cambodian e-Visa for US travelers? This article will tell you.
Cambodia Visa Policies For US Travelers
Do I need a visa for Cambodia from the US?
Because the US is not on the list of countries that are exempt from visas to Cambodia. Therefore, travelers who want to travel to Cambodia from the US need to go through the full process of applying for a Cambodia e-Visa and apply the travel tips from this article to plan their trip in the most thoughtful way.
Cambodia visa travel for US travelers
Where can US travelers apply for their e-Visa when they enter Cambodia?
The following immigration checkpoints are now accepting Cambodian e-Visas and allowing entry:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Sihanouk International Airport
Additionally, there are a few land border crossing points for US travelers to Cambodia:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)
It should be noted that US citizens holding an e-Visa may depart Cambodia by any international border gate, even if it does not appear on the list above.
How Do US Travelers Get An E-visa From Their Own Country?
Travelers from the US can learn about three different Cambodia e-Visa processes when they apply for Cambodia e-Visa for US citizens:
- Normal: For US visitors who wish to arrive in Cambodia on schedule, 3 days is the ideal length of time to finish the e-Visa application procedure.
- Unfortunately, your subsequent visa was recently rejected; however, we may still contact you within 24 hours to get an e-Visa in the event of an emergency.
- Emergency: You won't even have time to wait for an urgent e-Visa if situations become worse. There was not much time left until your flight. We can also provide you with an e-Visa in the shortest time possible-5 hours.
Useful Things To Carry On Along The Trip With An E-visa To Enter The Kingdom Of Cambodia
Where should I stay in Phnom Penh?
The capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, is the busiest. It will be simple and quick for US visitors to Cambodia to find a place to stay. However, it will be more convenient for visitors if they search for and book a hotel while applying for a Cambodia e-Visa. Cambodia Immigration Services provides hotel booking services for tourists most flexibly and practically possible.
Besides, Cambodian travel insurance is also our best extra service. Travelers from the US can obtain it immediately in order to have the safest journey possible.
Tips for having a good trip to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia
Where can US travelers exchange money in Cambodia?
The vast variety of currencies available in Cambodia today results from the many tourists visiting the country each year. The three main currencies are widely used and recognized in Cambodia:
- Cambodian Riel: The Cambodian Riel is the country's legal tender.
- US Dollars: Today, the US dollar is often accepted as payment at many large retailers and other locations. Additionally, travelers should exchange US dollars at the official exchange rate transaction offices in Cambodia. Additionally, you may choose from and use ATMs that provide online transactions. One option is to exchange dollars in markets and small businesses, however, this is not a secure technique for visitors, and therefore there is a risk of the exchange rate fluctuating. Everything will depend on the choices and considerations you make.
- Thai Bath and Vietnam Dong: These two currencies are widely used in border areas because of their closeness to one another. If you already own these two currencies and wish to travel and shop in the border region, you don't need to convert because trading in this area is highly active and crowded.
When is the best time to travel to Cambodia from the US?
Taking your requirements for a trip's qualities:
- Travel to Cambodia from the US between May and the beginning of October to save money. This season has few events, making it the ideal time to avoid crowds and save money.
- You can read a comprehensive post on the beautiful places to visit in Cambodia during the rainy season here.
- Participate in the festivities. To help you choose the ideal vacation destination, you can find a list of all the festivals and holidays observed in Cambodia each year here.
- Best time to visit Cambodia, don't miss learning more about the Cambodian weather.
Best time to travel to Cambodia from the US
How do I get to Cambodia from the US?
Cambodia can be reached and traveled to in several ways:
Flight routes: There are currently no direct flights from the US to Cambodia:
- Boston Airport
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
Borderlines: Land crossings with:
How do I get to Cambodia from the US?
US visitors want to travel to Cambodia from the US because of its culture. They constantly strive to have wonderful experiences and memories from their travels. With any luck, reading this article will make it easier for readers to picture a general trip plan to Cambodia from the USA. Visitors will undoubtedly like the many intriguing services that Cambodia Immigration Services continues to provide. Get the Cambodia e-Visa now from our website for the most convenient process.